Important End Of Year Dates - 2020
May 21 | 9:00 AM: 8th grade Promotion Video posted to the Jordan Website
May 21 & May 22: 8th grade textbook drop-off/locker item pick-up *
May 26 & May 27: 7th grade textbook drop-off/locker item pick-up *
May 28 & May 29: 6th grade textbook drop-off/locker item pick-up *
*PLEASE SEE THE FLYER BELOW FOR SPECIFIC TIMES BASED ON LAST NAME.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU COME TO THE SCHOOL DURING YOUR SPECIFIC TIME.
Incoming JBHS Freshmen Athletics
For incoming JBHS Freshmen, please visit any of these links to learn more about the Sports and Athletics Dept @ John Burroughs.
BUSD Virtual Enrollment
Even though our schools remain physically closed, we want to continue to welcome new BUSD students to the district through virtual enrollment. Please follow the steps below to virtually enroll your student:
- Complete online enrollment at https://burbankusd.asp.aeries.net/AIR/
- Scan and email, mail, or fax the following documents to MaryHyman@burbankusd.org or BrittanyKonowalow@burbankusd.org
- Legal proof of Age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate – temporary)
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or “pink sheet” from BWP- temporary)
- Picture ID
- Current report card for elementary or transcript for secondary (entering grades 1-12)
If you cannot scan these documents, please feel free take pictures of them and email those as attachments or mail them through USPS to the school site (the postmark will establish your time stamp).
For additional enrollment information please visit the enrollment page of our district website.
While we are accepting enrollment packets, we are not yet formally placing students at school sites for a few more weeks and will keep you posted by email. Thank you for your patience and welcome to BUSD!